PINTER Regina, SK currently has an exciting opportunity for an Intrepid, Energetic, Senior Engineer or Scientist to manage and grow our Regina Office.
- Minimum University Degree: Bachelor of Science in Engineering or the Sciences
- Eligible for P. Eng. registration within Saskatchewan, or Qualified Persons Designation
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive experience in consulting and/or related services
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Direct prior work experience with some or all of the areas of practice currently offered by PINTER
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to function in a team-based environment
- Strong mentoring and training
- Proven ability to work with minimal oversight and demonstrated self-initiative
- Project Management
- Extensive prior experience with onsite inspections and assessments
- Well-developed Saskatchewan and Western Canada business network and connections
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development throughout Western Canada
- Client and staff management
- Recruit, manage, train, mentor multi-disciplinary staff
- Financial wellbeing of the office and the morale of the staff
- Carry out project related duties
- Ensure the safety of all staff and the safe operation of the Regina Office
PINTER is an equal opportunity employer. Prior experience in working with First Nations would be considered an asset for this position.
Qualified candidates who are highly motivated and eager should submit their resume and cover letter in confidence to PINTER & Associates Ltd. For more information interested persons are directed to our website at www.pinter.ca.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest in PINTER, however only applicants being considered will be contacted.